Submitted by: Ananessa
EASY REDUCED-FAT CHOCOLATE TIRAMISU
Prep Time: 30 min.
Start to Finish: 2 Hrs. 30 min.
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) lady fingers, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 3-1/2 cups (8 oz. container) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S 50% Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, finely chopped and divided
1. Prepare pudding & pie filling as directed on package for pudding, using nonfat milk; gently stir whipped topping and orange peel into pudding. Brush both sides of lady fingers with orange juice.
2. Chop baking chips in food processor; reserve 2 tablespoons. Spread 3/4 cup pudding mixture on bottom of glass 13×9-inch baking dish or divide evenly between dessert dishes. Layer half of ladyfingers, cut side down over pudding; sprinkle with half of baking chips pieces. Spread with half of pudding mixture in dish; repeat layers.
3. Sprinkle reserved chip pieces evenly over top. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator. 18 servings.
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
More Articles of Interest: