Submitted by: Ananessa
EASY REDUCED-FAT CHOCOLATE TIRAMISU
Prep Time: 30 min.
Start to Finish: 2 Hrs. 30 min.
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) lady fingers, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 3-1/2 cups (8 oz. container) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S 50% Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, finely chopped and divided
1. Prepare pudding & pie filling as directed on package for pudding, using nonfat milk; gently stir whipped topping and orange peel into pudding. Brush both sides of lady fingers with orange juice.
2. Chop baking chips in food processor (click here to see what are the best brands); reserve 2 tablespoons. Spread 3/4 cup pudding mixture on bottom of glass 13×9-inch baking dish or divide evenly between dessert dishes. Layer half of ladyfingers, cut side down over pudding; sprinkle with half of baking chips pieces. Spread with half of pudding mixture in dish; repeat layers.
3. Sprinkle reserved chip pieces evenly over top. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator. 18 servings.
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
More Articles of Interest: