SUBMITTED BY: Crystal in Los Angeles, CA
EASIEST ever! WE love this!
YUMMY SOUTHWESTERN MEATLOAF
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 3/4 c. crushed tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 c. salsa (bottled)
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 can or 1 cup frozen corn
Blend all except 1/2 c. of salsa, form into loaf, pour leftover salsa on top, bake at 350 for 1 hour exactly.
Serve with mashed potatoes, extra salsa……and garlic toast….or rolls….
NOTE: Be sure to stop by and “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
Other Posts of Interest:
- Homemade Soup Recipes: Cheddar Chowder and Broccoli o’Le Soup
- Joe’s Chili (crockpot recipe)
- A Simple Way to Use Up Leftover Bananas