SUBMITTED BY: Lori
This is my friend Joe’s recipe … easy and yummy.
Cooked in the crockpot
- 1-1.5 lb hamburger
- 1-2 onions, chopped
- 1 large pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can white kidney beans
- 1 large can Bush’s baked beans
- 1 large can of Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 Tsp cumin
- 2 Tsp chili powder OR 1 pkg French’s Chili
(brown sugar, cheese, homemade bread optional)
Cook hamburger in frying pan. When throughly cooked put into crockpot that has been oiled or Pammed. Add rest of ingredients. This takes about 4 hours on low to be ready. We add a sprinkle of brown sugar and shredded cheddar cheese on top. Serve with bread and butter. YUMMY!
NOTE: Be sure to stop by and “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
Other Posts of Interest: