SUBMITTED BY: Miranda
BEAN POT PIE
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
Combine first 5 ingredients. Spoon into prepared pie crust. Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese, if desired. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes (until done).
Or you can use a package of frozen or refrigerated pie crust sheets and cut out bowl-sized circles to put on top of pies instead of underneath (pictured). Use a sharp knife or cookie cutter to make seasonal designs, if you want. 🙂
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” me on Facebook for the latest updates!
Browse My Books:
Easy link for Amazon Shoppers