SUBMITTED BY: Debi
Quick Apple Ideas
- Add chopped apples to rice prior to cooking.
- Add diced apples to homemade chicken salad.
- Saute’ thin apple slices until tender to serve over chicken cutlets or pork chops.
- Layer thinly sliced apple into turkey sandwiches.
- Stir diced apples into hot cooked oatmeal or other hot cereal prior to cooking.
- Add thinly sliced apples to cheddar cheese quesadillas.
- Fold grated or finely chopped apples into pancake batter.
- Dip apple wedges into fruit-flavored yogurt, or for a super indulgent treat dip into caramel or chocolate sauce.
- Add chopped apples to stuffing for turkey or chicken.
- Stuff apple and onion quarters into cavity of turkey or chicken before roasting.
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
More Articles of Interest: