SUBMITTED BY GINA S.:
I have a fun Halloween recipe that the children can help make.
- Prepare 2 packages of orange jello and let it set.
- Once it has set, mash it with a potato masher.
- Mix in 1 large container of strawberry yogurt.
- In a blender, blend 2-3 fruits (I like to use strawberries, mandarin oranges, and pineapple).
- Mix it in with the jello and yogurt.
- Cut the top off a pumpkin and take out the seeds and goo.
- Line the inside of the pumpkin with foil or a large ziplock bag and pour the mix in.
- Put in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!