Submitted by: Debi
SUPER SIMPLE HOMEMADE BODY SCRUB
- 1 cup brown sugar mixed with 1 cup
white sugar until there are no more lumps
- Stir in 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract and 1 cup sunflower or canola oil (you can use olive oil but it has a heavier aroma that doesn’t blend as well with the gentle scent of vanilla and sugar)
- Store in fully sealing jar or sealable plastic storage box.
- Use as you would a regular body scrub.
- Ahhhhhhhhh … ♥
- Or you can do the super cheap super simple way I usually do … keep a container of white sugar near the shower. While showering, use a scoop of it in your hand added to a bit of shampoo … scrub … shower … done.
- Not quite as luxurious but works really well. And you never have to worry about overscrubbing because the sugar dissolves before that can happen. Plain sugar is an easy facial scrub too … keep another container by the bathroom sink.
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
More Articles of Interest: