SUBMITTED BY: Debi
Fireside Coffee Mix
- 2 cups non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 1/2 cups hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 cups instant coffee — (regular or decaf)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Store in an airtight container. To make 1 cup; spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of mix in a coffee mug (or a bit more to your liking). Add 1 cup boiling water, stir until well blended.
Cafe Vienna Coffee Mix
- 1/2 cup instant coffee — (regular or decaf)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Use 2 heaping teaspoons per cup hot water.
NOTE: Be sure to “Like” A Frugal Simple Life on Facebook!
More Posts of Interest: